The Arbor Pack carries everything you need to get good and lost, especially when you aren’t sure you’re looking to be found. This backpack’s main compartment closes with a large flap pocket and holds your inventory of everyday goods, from books, lunch and a shell to climbing shoes and chalkbag. A zippered pocket beneath the lid stashes a wallet and phone. Inside, a raised, padded sleeve protects most 15" laptops from jarring knocks, securing them with a buckle closure, and also doubling as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. Human Curve® shoulder straps conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort under loads. Accessory patches and a fixed webbing loop carry ice tools, crampons or a yoga pad. Made from durable 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket beneath flap; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Human Curve® shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 618 g (1 lb 5.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.